- Sponsored Regional Sub-Committees for the Delta, North and South Bays focused on facilitating wetland restoration projects in the Estuary. The Delta In-Channel Island project was completed under this umbrella.
- Participated in establishment of the Watershed Assessment Resource Center with Merritt College.
- Facilitated the development of an Alameda County Watershed Forum.
- Partnered with Golden Gate Audubon Society on the Eco Oakland Program to provide teacher training about the bay and watershed ecology and habitat restoration, including invasive plant eradication and native plant propagation, at Martin Luther King, Jr. Shoreline Park.
- Assisted with habitat enhancement and restoration along creeks adjacent to the City of Pleasanton and East Bay Regional Parks at Moller Ranch.
- Planted riparian trees on Suisun Creek.
- Presented, with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, a workshop on Wetland Restoration for Non-Profit Organizations.